Saturday, 11 November 2017

The Party's coming! (And there's a great freebie out and about)


Hello everyone,

Hope you are all well and happy and enjoying life.

I am very pleased to see that it is that time again, yep, Party time!!! It is love our lurkers day


Friday 17th and Saturday 18th November.

These are a great couple of days out here in Blogland. Friends are made here, everyone is welcome to poke their heads out of their little burrows and join in the fun. Hope to see all my friends coming out to play and a few newbies brave enough to say hello. :)

In other news.....


"NEWSFLASH"

One of my favourite authors has very kindly given us a freebie this week
Jane Henry's adult Fairy Tale is going begging this week.

Beauty's Daddy




I LOVED IT!

A really cute, sexy read, not as dark as you think, it turned out to be full of hotness, lots of spanking, lots of daddying and scrumptious sex thrown in .  Wonderful writing. And then at the very end we got a free chapter of her new book out November the 14th
Mafia Daddy
This one is a Cinderella adult Fairy Tale and I will be buying this one straight away!

On the subject of books, another great author and chum PK Corey has her latest book of Cassie's adventures out later this week. This one is book 10 and called Cassie's Life. Oh to have a life as exciting as Cassie's I am happy that it is my Birthday this month as an Amazon voucher is on my list, lol




Happy Reading everyone

See you all on Friday!

love Jan, xx

19 comments:

  1. LOL Days are lots of fun aren't they, Jan. Thanks for the update about the new books coming out.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, hope you are okay, see you Friday!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post Jan, hope you have lots of newbies visit for LOL days. Can't wait for the party to begin and also those books to be released.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy, I know you have already read Jane's, great wasn't it?
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
    2. Jane's new book was fabulous Jan. I've also read Maren's new book, loved it. Really looking forward to the new Cassie book.

      Delete
  3. Hi Jan,

    Thank you for the heads up on Jane's books, can't wait for the new Cassie book :)

    Always love LoL Day :) Hope all is well in your world.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, we are fine thanks. Hope you and Rick are too.
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the updates - looking forward to some great reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, You must be the next one I am thinking. :)
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  5. What a fun post, lots of new information! I am excited about LoL day and the books look great. See you around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blondie, It is such a great day out here.Hope you are okay
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  6. You've managed to make my shopping list and my to-do list all in one post! Thanks Jan. Looking forward to all of the above.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, I aim to please, see you Friday
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  7. Hi Jan, :) I enjoyed your post, reminding us of LOL Days this week. Looking forward to that fun event!

    Some mighty fine reads ahead! Thanks for sharing! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie, I just bought Mafia Daddy too, it is out today :)
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  8. Lots of good reading on the horizon. Thanks, Jan. A new Cassie book is like an early Christmas present for me!

    Hugs Across the Pond,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella, and me. My amazon voucher is always such a great present :)
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  9. Jan,
    After reading your post, I got busy and wrote one of my own about LOL Days. Thanks, Jan.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith, it is such a fun day out here. Hope you and Jack are okay
      love Jan, xx

      Delete